Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen - Inspired by Each Other: Day 3


Fancy French Tip nail art
Whoop whoop! I'm back again with a third look this week! I truly do love DD weeks, I feel so pro posting as if it's a regular thing all the time on the blog, lol! Today is fancy french nails day :D

Inspo this time is from Brethil/Druid Nails - she has done this fancy french tip design, using a combo of foils and stamping. I cheated and passed on the foils but still think I came pretty close!


Source: Druid Nails
For starters, I did a dry brush application of Tonic Polish Verklempt oops & Detox
Fancy French Tip nail art

Fancy French Tip nail art
And then I stamped in black and silver using hehe plate 45
Fancy French Tip nail art
Fancy French Tip nail art

Be sure to check out the link up & come back tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment