Monday, March 12, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping: Day 2

Day 2: Negative Space

Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal Roses
A pretty simple look today, but has a fun "peek-a-boo" element!
I recently got a new polish, it's from Don Deeva and it's called Acid Crush - a clear to red thermal! It has teeny holo glitters and flecks to spice things up
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal
I used a base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mauve Matter and topped with Acid Crush - so the transitions are from nude when warm, to red when cold.
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal
Thanks to a bag of frozen veg for helping me snap pics of the cold state lol
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal
Thermals can do a fun french tip look, depending on temperature
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal
And for my sneaky stamping, I used the same SH Mauve Matter and a plate I borrowed from Courtney/Polished Lifting, Uber Chic 1-02 - the negative space roses! It's so great to have local friends, we got to hang out, talk polish, and I bullied her into doing a design from a stamping plate I brought over, so it was like an exchange :)
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal Roses
In the warm  state, the stamping blends into the base but when you get cold, the roses bloom!
Don Deeva Acid Crush Thermal Roses
It's not advanced as it's just straight stamping, no frills, but negative space images are so fun! I hope you guys enjoy these flowers, and be sure to take a peek in the link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment